Once a student, forever an alumnus. As an alumnus or an alumna of Mid Sweden University, you are an important ambassador for the University, and your experiences from your working life are valuable.
We would like to stay in touch with you, to see where the road outside the university walls takes you, and to make sure that you are one of the first to hear any news and offers we have for our alumni.
As a member of the Miun Alumni network, you can easily stay connected with the university, your subject area and your fellow students, but you can also take on new opportunities to develop your own skills or help others develop theirs.
Business and pleasure
Miun Alumni helps you maintain and expand your professional and social network. It is open to students who have completed 7.5 ECTS at Mid Sweden University. This means that the network does not only consist of university graduates, but also of current students who have not yet been awarded their degree.
Through the Miun Alumni network, you can stay in touch with the university and your former fellow students, but you can also develop your personal network and establish new contacts that may become useful to you in your future career.
Reasons to join?
As a member of Miun Alumni network, you have the possibility to:
- Receive news/ from the University, with the latest on research and education
Boost your career
- Be one of the first to hear about new exciting life-long learning opportunities
- Contact details to your fellow students and other alumni in the database, to get guidance, inspiration and ideas for your career path
Share your stories
- Be an alumni ambassador and participate in various student recruitment activities
- Offer current students exam projects, work experience places or study visits
- Be a mentor in our popular student mentorship programme